'Theories of why (I'm a bad person)', Sophie Watkins, 2013.
Can we acknowledge what a badass this girl is?
- Not society’s ‘thin and pretty’ standards of beautiful and has had multiple lead roles.
- Beat Casey Wilson out for her role in Bachelorette
- Was the first person to be cast in Pitch Perfect
- Has a law degree from the University of New South Wales
- Distant relative of Walt Disney
- Was an Australian Youth Ambassador set in Southern Africa
- Started acting when she caught malaria and had hallucinations about winning an Oscar.
You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Is that DayQuil and NyQuil